What is the Dosh App?
Dosh is a completely free, cash back app that automatically gives you cash back for shopping at specific retailers. The Dosh App has offers at hundreds of local restaurants and shops, online retailers as well as cash back on hotel booking. There is absolutely no work to be done on your part to collect your rebates. Cash back is automatically deposited to your account as long as you use a credit card linked to your account.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website may be from our sponsors.
How does the app work?
Once you’ve installed the App, you connect a credit card to your Dosh account and then you automatically get cash back added to your account when you shop at any of the retailers listed in the app. It is completely hassle free, there are no UPC codes to scan, no receipts to upload, no rebates to mail-in and no promo codes to enter. That’s it, check the app for nearby stores to see the rebates you’ll get. Right now I am getting 7% back at Chili’s, 5% at Papa John’s, 7% at The Hallmark Store, 2% at Sam’s Club, etc.
How do I sign up?
All you need to do is install the app. After you’ve installed the app, you’ll follow the instructions in the app to register with your name, email address, phone number etc. Then you add any credit cards you want to the app and start shopping at the retailers listed in the app to earn cash back rewards. It’s that simple.
How do I get paid?
You need to earn at least $25 in cash back rewards before you can make a withdrawal from your Dosh account. After that you have the option to either link your Paypal account and transfer funds to Paypal. Or you can link your bank account and transfer funds directly to your bank. Or you can even donate your cash to charity if you choose.
What else do I need to know about Dosh?
- They will give you a free $5 if you signup now and add a credit card in the app.
- They will give you $25 bonus cash back on your first hotel booking through the app. That is on top of whatever cashback you would normally get through the booking.
- Before shopping at a retailer, be sure to check out the full offer details in the app. In most cases the cashback % advertised is off your entire bill, but there are some cases where it might be only off certain items. Or there might be exclusions or there could be a cap on the dollar amount you can earn per day or per transaction.
- It’s a good idea to check the offer details anyway because in some cases there are additional offers. For example, Sam’s Club advertises 2% cash back but if you don’t have a membership you’ll get an extra $10 cash back if you register for a membership using a card linked to Dosh.
- If you link a debit card, be sure to check the offer details as most cases the card needs to be run through as a credit card transaction in order for you to receive your cash back.
That’s it, you’re ready to start earning huge cash back rewards at all of your favorite retailers. If you find that you like the app, then you’ll also want to check out our Swagbucks Review as they have a similar feature called Swagbucks local which pays cashback at your favorite local restaurants and shops.
We hope you found our Dosh App review informative and that it helps to put some extra cash in your wallet. If you enjoyed it please consider sharing it on your favorite social media site using the links below. Also, we would love to have you add your email address to our subscriber list so that we can keep you updated with our latest additions to the site!